Monday, May 13, 2013

Cocktail


Moving through a drowsy evening i am a different kind of peaceful. 
A cocktail of a cocktail, 
just enough of a morning with old friends 
on the verge of separating for a long time 
without trying to realize it, 
reluctant heat of an indifferent city and a different set of meaningless memories 
that i do not talk about. Almost unprecedented. 
It is as though whatever is pushing me away and whatever entices me 
have balanced their stakes, shaken hands over diplomacy and declared a ceasefire suddenly forgetting what was at the table. I am unconcerned. 
That which pulls me in a direction is out of sight and i am stranded. 
Today is not the yesterday for tomorrow. 
I am not anyone for anybody. 
There is no home. Nothing is good or bad. I am not what they call me. 
Nor am i what i am not. I am not indifferent. Or peaceful.
Nothing really exists as is. I do not either.  
And what i say is not in the ambit of being true or false.

No comments:

Post a Comment